Great balls... of fire. Some early Transformer 3 mutterings

Started by shmax, July 22, 2009, 11:21:36 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

July 22, 2009, 11:21:36 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
[wrap=left:11i0dc7f][/wrap:11i0dc7f]In Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Michael Bay blew up almost everything on Earth, and threatened to blow up the sun. It looks like he may get his chance to finish the job, as talks have already begun concerning development of Transformers 3. Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura discusses the matter over on RottenTomatoes, which you can read for yourself, here. Among the highlights is his claim that "people are fed up with critics". Comments like that always make me reflect upon the following logical progression:

1. If you liked Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, chances are good that you hate critics.
2. A critic is someone who judges the merits of a movie and reports his findings to others.
3. But if you vocally and violently defend ROTF on discussion boards and blogs, then you too are a critic.
4. Therefore, you hate yourself!

Which is cool, because this is exactly the way Captain Kirk used to defeat rogue computers. And, of course, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was written by Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, the writers of the new Star Trek movie. Cosmic harmony achieved!

Go Up