[RESOLVED]Download Wishlist is not working / how to filter by 'wishlist' on...

Started by bjallen2880, November 25, 2023, 04:48:23 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

bjallen2880

November 25, 2023, 04:48:23 PM Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 07:33:22 PM by shmax
Hello -
I was looking to either filter on the site the items where I have checked the box for 'wishlist' or export them via the 'Download Collection > What I Want" option.
I am having trouble figuring out how to filter by just the 'Wishlist' box being checked.
When I try to export, I get redirected to https://www.shmax.com/404?error=1

Thank you!

shmax

Ah, whoops, I broke that when I fixed the other thing. Sigh, and around and around we go. Will fix tomorrow, thanks for reporting.

shmax

Took a quick crack at fixing it... let me know if it's working any better.

bjallen2880

Good news - it works again.  Thank you!
Bad news- something in the process must have wiped out my previously checked wishlist items.   Not a big deal, just gives me an excuse to go back thru and find new things!  

Thank you for all of your hard work on this site.  It's a great site and very much appreciated!

shmax

I'm glad you're happy, but if your data is being nuked it's a big deal and we have to investigate it. I was able to verify the behavior you describe, but I don't think it has anything to do with downloading the data. I'm troubleshooting now...

shmax

It turns out there's a bug around removing items from your wishlist. I don't have time to fix it now, so in the meantime I've disabled the point in the code that does the actual remove as an emergency measure. Hopefully, sometime later today I'll be able to fix the bug, and then after that we'll have to try to figure out how much data recovery is possible. 

shmax

I've fixed the bug, so it should be safe to once again remove items from your wishlist. As for data recovery, I'll be sending out an email shortly to describe the situation, but in short I have backups from the last 10 days, as well as the first of the month, and I believe this issue was introduced on October 1. So, if you want me to restore your wishlist data, you can choose a backup point:
Oct 1, 2023
Nov 1, 2023
Nov 19, 2023
Nov 20, 2023
Nov 21, 2023
Nov 22, 2023
Nov 23, 2023
Nov 24, 2023
Nov 25, 2023
Nov 26, 2023
Nov 27, 2023
Nov 28, 2023
Nov 29, 2023

bjallen2880

Hello - 
Download Wishlist isn't working again.  Throwing the same error.

engledogg

Sorry for the delay - I passed this info on to the higher-ups.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

shmax

Fixed! Thanks, guys.

Go Up