[RESOLVED] No notification emails

Started by duvanr, September 23, 2022, 12:28:15 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

duvanr

September 23, 2022, 12:28:15 PM Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 11:34:23 PM by shmax
Hello:
For some time now, when I make requests for adjustments of any kind in figures, when it is approved or rejected, I received a notification email.
I'm not getting those emails anymore. Help me validate please.

shmax

Ah, sorry, I'll take a quick look. I'm actually investigating a different problem with forum notifications right now, and it's possible I broke something. Thanks for reporting.

shmax

I spent the last hour or so debugging, but unfortunately I was not able to reproduce this problem in my local environment (though I was able to confirm on the production site), and I don't see any recent changes that would explain it, so I'm going to need to confer with our dev ops expert and get back to you. Thanks for being patient...

duvanr

Hello:

Thanks for the reply. It would be that they validate if the email relay they use has been disabled or if certain email domains are on blacklists.

Greetings.

shmax

Yes, that could be, but I don't think so, as I have a moderator tool for testing emails, and they seem to work when sent from there. I'll continue to investigate this weeken...

shmax

Hey again, sorry for the delay, but I think I finally solved the mystery of the missing notification emails (the software package I use received a silent update with a breaking change, sigh). I can't restore the ones already missed, but going forward everything should once again work as it once did. Let me know if there's still a problem, and thanks for reporting.

Go Up