[RESOLVED] Download Collection of "parts I'm missing" is not working as expected

Started by bjallen2880, May 05, 2022, 12:40:54 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

bjallen2880

May 05, 2022, 12:40:54 PM Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 01:18:05 PM by shmax
Hello,
When I go to the Download Collection section, select 'Parts I'm Missing' and click download, the excel export only lists items from the collection where not all boxes in the Parts Checklist are checked.
Not sure if it was possible to also include the unchecked items from each record as well?

shmax

Hi Bjallen, very sorry for the long delay, but can you explain in a little more detail what it is you expect to see? If it's difficult to describe, feel free to create a picture or diagram.

shmax

Bump. Any further thoughts on this, Bjallen2880?

bjallen2880

Now I must share MY apologies on the delay in response.  I didn't receive a notification of a reply and forgot about it until today.
When you export your collection it only tells you the items that are missing things, but not what parts of those items that are missing.
For example, I have Yellow G2 Hook.   I have the Devastator head, but not his pistol, so that box is not checked.   When I export my collection of 'Parts I'm Missing' it just tells me that G2 Hook is on the list.   So I would need to pull up the site to see what I'm missing.   I was looking for an easy way to make a 'parts list' for when visiting shows and conventions so I'm at the ready to make items complete.
Thank you!

shmax

Ah, understood, thank you. I've added this issue to our tracker, and I'll investigate soon.

shmax

I took a crack at fixing the "Missing parts" issue. Please confirm when you can, and thanks much for reporting.

bjallen2880

This looks great!   Thank you so much for looking at this!

Go Up