[RESOLVED] Odd Completion percentages and purchase date issues

Started by triKlops, July 02, 2021, 03:10:20 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

Soundbarrier is at 8633.33% as of right now.
We have a fix for that ready to go, but we're troubleshooting the date thing (NaN,NaN,Nan), now. Is it still happening?

triKlops

My apologies.
Date seems to be good now, so far.
I did see it pop up for a minute but then it reverted to correct date.

shmax

Hmm, well it sounds like there's still some kind of issue, but since I can't repro anything and you seem satisfied, I guess we can just wait for further developments, and in the meantime we can release the completion fix over the weekend. Thanks much.

triKlops

Hmm, well it sounds like there's still some kind of issue, but since I can't repro anything and you seem satisfied, I guess we can just wait for further developments, and in the meantime we can release the completion fix over the weekend. Thanks much.
Thanks for the help with this.
Hopefully it irons itself out.
Looking forward to the completion fix being done this weekend.

triKlops

An interesting addendum to this convo.
I added Earthrise Scorponok today; for a brief moment before i went back to my profile list, the NANANA date came up after I added the item.
When i went to my profile the date was fine but for a brief moment, i didn't think to screenshot it when i noticed it, the NANANA had resurfaced.
I thought this was worth noting.

shmax

I added Earthrise Scorponok today; for a brief moment before i went back to my profile list, the NANANA date came up after I added the item.
When i went to my profile the date was fine but for a brief moment, i didn't think to screenshot it when i noticed it, the NANANA had resurfaced.
We actually did merge the completion fix the other day, but I think we still need to run over all the old records and recompute the numbers. Will try to get to that this weekend. Re: the NaNaNa thing; do you by any chance know how to inspect the network traffic in your browser's developer tools? If so, I'd like to have a look at the data for the /graphql request for whatever operation it was that resulted in the glitch...

triKlops

We actually did merge the completion fix the other day, but I think we still need to run over all the old records and recompute the numbers. Will try to get to that this weekend. Re: the NaNaNa thing; do you by any chance know how to inspect the network traffic in your browser's developer tools? If so, I'd like to have a look at the data for the /graphql request for whatever operation it was that resulted in the glitch...
I am sorry i don't know how to do this but i can get directions how to, to help out, i would be happy to do so.

shmax

Hey guys, I just wanted to follow up on these two bugs, here.

As far as I can tell, the completion bug is completely fixed, and I can find no trace of it in the system.

As for the date issue, I have been unable to repro it with Big Sur/Safari 14.1, nor on latest iPhone. If you can still reproduce it in your environment, please supply:

1. make/model of device
2. browser version
3. a link to a page that shows the bug

In the meantime, I've closed the issue in our tracker, but I will open it again if somebody chimes in with the above info. Sorry for the long delay, and thanks for all the help.

triKlops

October 12, 2021, 04:40:33 PM Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 04:54:53 PM by triKlops
Make Model: MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, 2017)
Browser Version: Version 15.0 (16612.1.29.41.4, 16612)
https://www.shmax.com/products?q_filters_toyline=7574
NA dates as well as product listing stays open when in product or not

shmax

Thanks much, I'll take a look. 

shmax

Wow, you're running Safari 15 on a MacBook from 2017?  Way to hang in there. That configuration isn't even available in my testing environment, but I was able to reproduce the NaN-ny goodness on a stock 2017 MacBook. We'll evaluate the fix for a day or two before releasing into the wild. We'll let ya know...

triKlops

shmax

The date fix is now live. Let me know if things work any better for you.

Go Up