[RESOLVED] Calendar is a bit buggy...

Started by Phantom Dusclops, October 26, 2023, 08:19:02 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Phantom Dusclops

October 26, 2023, 08:19:02 AM Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 11:47:14 AM by shmax
When I add the date I bought one figure in my database, it always checks for the day before until I edit it. I mean, if I click on "Today" and today is the 26, it will mark the 25 instead.. If instead I go manual and I check on the 17, the calendar will instead mark the 16.

engledogg

October 26, 2023, 10:49:31 AM Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 12:34:01 PM by engledogg
Hi, is this happening on desktop and/or mobile?  Is it happening on product records or while browsing?

I just checked it out on my phone.  On a product record, I clicked 17 on the calendar and 17 was chosen (see attachment 1).

I clicked today and the date saved was today (10/26), so it seems to be working for me (attachment 2).

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're describing.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Phantom Dusclops

Sorry if I didn't answer immediately.
The error happens on product records on desktop. It just happened again: I clicked 2 on the calendar and it picked 1 instead, then I had to open the calendar again to make it choose the correct date.

engledogg

Which browser are you using?
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

shmax

Phantom Dusclops, can you try clearing your browser cache (Ctrl + F5), and see if the problem persists? If it does, we'll need some more details:

* which browser?
* which timezone are you in?
* what time was it when you observed the error?
* what do you mean when you say "go manual"?
Best of all might be to provide a video snippet so we can see exactly what you're seeing.

Thanks much.

Phantom Dusclops

Sorry if I don't answer immediately, but here are the answers:

* Microsoft Edge
* Central European Time
* There's no specific time, like the last time it happened was 3 minutes ago (10:53 PM at local time)
* With "going manual" i mean handpicking the date from the calendar rather than just clicking the "today" button.

shmax

Phantom Dusclops, I attempted a fix for this issue. Please confirm if things are working better for you, now.

Phantom Dusclops

I just added a few things to my list and the calendar now goes correctly. I clicked "today" and it marked the correct date of November 25.

shmax

Great, thanks much.

Go Up