Update 03/09/2021

Started by shmax, March 09, 2021, 01:48:22 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

March 09, 2021, 01:48:22 PM Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 10:46:28 PM by shmax
Hey folks, sorry for all the bugs popping up recently. It's a good sign, in a way, as we recently launched a rewrite of the back end, and these little issues are just an indication that wheels are in motion. This was a massive project over 2 years in the making, and entailed transitioning from my old, oddball homemade framework to one that is community-built and based on a standard. Since it's just a back end rewrite you shouldn't notice too many changes (other than bugs), but it does put us in a position to move forward to the next huge project (which is rewriting the front end), and after that, finally to new features.
So, thanks for hanging in there through all this. We've logged each and every single bug that you've reported during this time, and our priority now is to work through them all before getting involved in anything else. Please don't be shy about reporting any weirdness you see.
Thanks much.

triKlops

Great to hear.
I am looking forward to the new features, once they get rolled out farther down the line!

shmax

Thanks much, fellow old-timer! I was talking about it with engledogg the other day, and neither one of us can remember the last time we released a major new feature, so we're long overdue.

Go Up