Change password?

Started by spekkio, December 12, 2020, 09:49:28 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

spekkio

Is there a way to change your password? Please advise.

KidTDragon

While in the forums, click your username in the upper-left, then select "Account Settings". On the next page, scroll down and put what you want your new password to be in the "Choose Password" and "Verify Password" fields. Finally, scroll to the bottom, enter your current password in the "Current Password" field, then click the "Change Profile" button in the lower-right.
<br />

spekkio

While in the forums, click your username in the upper-left, then select "Account Settings". On the next page, scroll down and put what you want your new password to be in the "Choose Password" and "Verify Password" fields. Finally, scroll to the bottom, enter your current password in the "Current Password" field, then click the "Change Profile" button in the lower-right.
Thank you for your swift response. Either I'm doing something wrong, or something is wrong on the back end. I'm getting an error message: "You can only login via HTTPS." I confirmed that I'm accessing the site via HTTPS, so I don't know what's wrong.

KidTDragon

Looks like this is a back end issue. I tried to change my password and got the same error message. I informed the smart people about it and we'll let you know when it's fixed.
<br />

KidTDragon

Good (if late) news, spekkio! Password changes are working again! Give it a try when you can and let us know if you're still having trouble with it.
<br />

Go Up