How to edit entries?

Started by Krayt, April 24, 2020, 02:17:04 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Krayt

Hi guys.

Finally returned to update my collection a bit.  But I'm finding it hard as things are only listed by their parts or instructions, and "out of place" in the lists.

Easy example is masterpiece. Soundblaster is listed as a "scanner". Road rage as a "weapon - cannon". 

I want to edit these back so the list flows or something, but don't see an easy option.

engledogg

April 24, 2020, 06:55:21 PM Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 07:02:44 PM by engledogg
Not exactly sure what you're describing...are you browsing or viewing the collection tab of your profile?

If I had to guess, you're looking at the "tree" column on the left of the screen, which is broken into "All Toylines", "All Countries", and "All Forms", but seem to be only focusing on the "All Forms" area?

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

engledogg

April 24, 2020, 07:00:11 PM Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 07:09:40 PM by engledogg
If so, you want to be expanding the nodes under the "All Toylines" tree to better find what you're looking for (click the + by Transformers, then the click "Masterpiece").  Alternatively, if you search "Masterpiece Road Rage", that might also help out.

Actually, thinking more about this, is it possible that you changed the sort to "Form: A to Z" by mistake?  That would cause Soundblaster to be listed under "Scanner" like you mentioned earlier:

If that's what happened, just pick another sort.  While browsing, I generally use "Toyline: A to Z" and while on my profile page, I use "Date Bought: newest first".

MIKE
engledogg

Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Go Up