Disney Label Rereleases

Started by shmax, October 01, 2017, 06:11:35 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

I was rummaging around in Akihabara yesterday and many of the stores are featuring what appear to be releases of those old oddball Disney Transformers from some years back. They had the color and B&W Mickey, and maybe a Buzz Lightyear. I looked them up in the database here and didn't see them, so thought I'd mentiond it. Let me know if you need me to gather more info.

engledogg

I had read that those were going to get rereleased...odd stuff to reissue, but I guess Disney is pretty big in Japan, right?

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

shmax

I dunno, but I do plan to go hit the park. Anyway, don't we need to create new records for these?

Spiff-O-Matic

I own the original color Mickey Prime... at least I think I still have it somewhere. I'd be down to photograph the others though *wink wink*

Spiff-O-Matic

I do have this marked as being in my collection, so I can find it someday and get some nice new pics up... https://www.shmax.com/product_details/4907/mickey_mouse_color_ver

engledogg

Yep, we'll need new records.  So, it's B&W Mickey and the "Original Colors" Mickey...I couldn't find anything about a Buzz Lightyear reissue.  I wonder if that's just old stock?  Do you recall the date on the package?

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

shmax

I may have imagined it... I'll have another peek the next time I go out foraging.

Go Up