[RESOLVED]Various Profile problems/bugs??

Started by tjparkside, July 24, 2017, 01:47:08 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

I'm now showing the currency name instead of the symbol (so "AUD" instead of "$") for the price paid to reduce confusion, and I'm also showing the "value" information in the same string in the currency used to buy it, if available. Let me know how that feels and we can go from there.

tjparkside

I'm now showing the currency name instead of the symbol (so "AUD" instead of "$") for the price paid to reduce confusion, and I'm also showing the "value" information in the same string in the currency used to buy it, if available. Let me know how that feels and we can go from there.
That seems fine,Thank you.

shmax

Still working on the email problem. Sigh.

tjparkside

Still working on the email problem. Sigh.
Must be major work to fix it!?! As i said i can go without it,i was really just checking you are aware of it not sending out emails.

shmax

I think we got it! We had to jiggle a few cables and replace some code, but things should be back to normal. To be clear, the submission review emails should be back to normal, but I'm not sure about the forum post notifications. I guess we'll see...

tjparkside

I think we got it! We had to jiggle a few cables and replace some code, but things should be back to normal. To be clear, the submission review emails should be back to normal, but I'm not sure about the forum post notifications. I guess we'll see...
Thank you for your help with the emails for submission reviews,i can confirm i am now receiving them once again!

shmax

Thank you for your help with the emails for submission reviews,i can confirm i am now receiving them once again!
My pleasure, TJ. Thanks for the bug reports.

Go Up