Items in submission queue

Started by rangeronetechnician, December 08, 2016, 07:04:48 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

rangeronetechnician

Hi dear admins,

I have 44 items in my submission queue since October 2016. I filled the records with all information I had, including item/assortment number. I still don't know what's pending. Can you verify/revise them for me or tell my why they were not committed to the database yet.

Thank you for your attention.

rangeronetechnician

shmax

SoS, you're the Star Wars guy, are you not? What sinister plans do you have for these submissions?

shmax

Sorry for the delay, Rangeronetechnician. I don't know what happened to our Star Wars expert. Maybe he's lost interest and moved on to some other sci-fi line, such as Star Trek, or possibly Star Search. If he doesn't turn up in a day or two I'll see if I can review your submissions myself.

SoS

Been a couple of busy months at work. Been working 10+ hours, hence the queue being a bit on hold. It really helps when the submissions have a lot of the info filled in, so thank you for your submissions having all that info. Apologies for the wait. We'll get them approved as soon as possible.

--SoS

rangeronetechnician

No need to apologize. I've been busy myself. I appreciate your time and have nice one.

Go Up