Titans Return Titan Masters wave 3

Started by triKlops, November 13, 2016, 08:24:53 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

triKlops

Wave 3 is now shipping from 1 or 2 Amazon third party sellers.
Just got the wave in hand yesterday.
After the drought of all TR items in wave 2, I was glad to get my order in for these.  8)

KidTDragon

Sounds like I missed out on wave one. I haven't seen it anywhere around me.
<br />

triKlops

Sounds like I missed out on wave one. I haven't seen it anywhere around me.
Truthfully, just make a search list on Amazon.
You can check them daily and if somethings in, you can snap it up.
I have now resorted to this instead of hunting, saving gas and time.
To each there own but they have a lot of Wave 1 on there pretty on money with retail msrp; some have to be waited out for further waves.

triKlops

I will be taking my own advice and doing this for Power of the Primes.
Anyone had any luck with the first wave that has been popping up?

triKlops

Again, taking my own advice year later. My Wish List is full of Siege listings even though they are turning up in stores at the moment. Anyone else on the boards get any Siege products in hand yet?

KidTDragon

No Siege in Jersey yet.
<br />

triKlops

Pulse and Amazon have me covered for Wave 1 of Legacy. Anyone else got the wave covered?

triKlops

Pretty much the same a year later; Pulse and Amazon got me covered.
Although Pulse is draining my wallet right now with the back to back releases, lol.

triKlops

Pulse once again has all my Legacy United pre-orders covered, with Amazon filling in some gaps here and there.
Commander class Magmatron looks amazing.

KidTDragon

I've been trying to avoid Hasbro Pulse for anything smaller than Voyager class since the boxes have a tendency to arrive damaged more often than I'd like. But distribution has gotten so bad in my area that sometimes my choices are Pulse or eBay.
<br />

triKlops

I've been trying to avoid Hasbro Pulse for anything smaller than Voyager class since the boxes have a tendency to arrive damaged more often than I'd like. But distribution has gotten so bad in my area that sometimes my choices are Pulse or eBay.
Very interesting. Damaged in what way?
I understand about distribution but that is why i really stopped doing store runs in lieu of online, years ago. 
I got sick of the gas and time usage vs just setting up preorders.

KidTDragon

Very interesting. Damaged in what way?
The toys themselves are fine but their boxes are crumpled. It seems to happen the most often with the windowless deluxes, but sometimes the voyagers will have crushed corners. I think a lot of them are damaged before they're even packed.
<br />

triKlops

I had seen similar things on a smaller scale on my side but usually have success with most of it.
My roll of the dice is Amazon mainly but i can see it being an issue across the board.
Are you a Pulse premium member as well?

KidTDragon

I had seen similar things on a smaller scale on my side but usually have success with most of it.
My roll of the dice is Amazon mainly but i can see it being an issue across the board.
Amazon's been worse in my experience. I've seen pics of MotU figures other people ordered from Amazon arriving with the cards bent and creased. And then there was Earthrise Ramjet & Dirge, who didn't even arrive in a shipping box, they just had the shipping label slapped right on their packaging (fortunately the label came off without too much hassle, but that's not the point).

Yeah, I've been a member since it launched. That doesn't seem to make a difference.
<br />

triKlops

Amazon's been worse in my experience. I've seen pics of MotU figures other people ordered from Amazon arriving with the cards bent and creased. And then there was Earthrise Ramjet & Dirge, who didn't even arrive in a shipping box, they just had the shipping label slapped right on their packaging (fortunately the label came off without too much hassle, but that's not the point).

Yeah, I've been a member since it launched. That doesn't seem to make a difference.
Definitely agree Amazon is worse but i have only ever had bad luck, even then, at a minimal amount with them.
From what i understand, distribution center for the item has a lot to do with it.
Hey, at least its not Kmart, lol ;)
Not saying Pulse premium would make a difference, just more curious than anything else.
The advantage i have found with them, at least, is preordering solid waves will allow larger, better padded boxed shipments; assuming certain waves and classes thereof ship at the same time.

Go Up