[RESOLVED]purchased timeline slide

Started by triKlops, November 02, 2016, 08:26:34 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

triKlops

November 02, 2016, 08:26:34 AM Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 08:18:29 AM by shmax
I was checking my profile, sorted by date bought newest, and realized all of the items had slid into the next days category.
I.e. something bought on the 27th of october was slid into the the next date of purchase on the 31st.
Hopefully this is an easy fix but i thought i would bring it to peoples attention.

shmax

I was checking my profile, sorted by date bought newest, and realized all of the items had slid into the next days category.
I.e. something bought on the 27th of october was slid into the the next date of purchase on the 31st.
Hopefully this is an easy fix but i thought i would bring it to peoples attention.
Hey there triKlops, please provide a link that shows the issue.

triKlops

Hey there triKlops, please provide a link that shows the issue.
literally
http://www.shmax.com/triklops

shmax

Fixed the whoopsie, and all should be well. Thanks for the bug.

triKlops

thanks for the fix

Go Up