[RESOLVED]Contribute Info filters do nothing?

Started by Spiff-O-Matic, December 21, 2014, 05:35:53 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Spiff-O-Matic

December 21, 2014, 05:35:53 PM Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 08:44:41 PM by shmax
I was checking the Contribute Info link under my username up in the right corner, and I noticed much of the requested info is UPC / Part # / Asst #. A lot of those items are 3rd Party and don't have that info (or are already filled out as "na") so I tried turning off those check boxes at the top so I could get a cleaner picture of what info needed to be added. Un-checking those boxes appeared to do nothing however. Bug?

engledogg

Yeah, they seem to be broken.  I unchecked all the boxes and it still is prompting me for the same stuff when any/all of them are checked.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

shmax

Fixed! Nice catch. Thanks, guys.

engledogg

December 22, 2014, 08:11:30 AM Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 08:15:54 AM by engledogg
Piggybacking on this one, if that's okay.  If any applicable field is already filled in with "na", can it be removed from the list?  For example, the system thinks that I can contribute the assortment # for a Japanese item, but it already has an "na" in that field as Japanese products usually don't have a assortment or product number.

http://www.shmax.com/product_details/10825/zori_m

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

shmax

Good eye. Fixed!

Go Up