Titans Return Titan Masters wave 3

Started by triKlops, November 13, 2016, 08:24:53 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

engledogg

November 19, 2023, 04:32:59 PM Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 09:01:52 PM by engledogg
Speaking of package condition, check this out.

Purchased as new on eBay from Bullseye Deals, which is affiliated with Target as they sell Target exclusives, serving as a Target outlet. 

Swoop was removed from the packaging (which was opened, no instructions either), partially transformed and then held in place with a big ol' piece of packaging tape.

No damage to the mailer bag, so this was done before shipment.

Long story short, I got an instant refund.

Of the major retailers, though, I've only had one issue recently with Pulse...a beat-up Cyclonus.  Amazon, on the other hand, I've lost track of how many items I've received that were damaged due to them using a bubble mailer or plastic bag instead of a freaking cardboard box.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

KidTDragon

Purchased as new on eBay from Bullseye Deals, which is affiliated with Target as they sell Target exclusives, serving as a Target outlet.  

Swoop was removed from the packaging (which was opened, no instructions either), partially transformed and then held in place with a big ol' piece of packaging tape.

No damage to the mailer bag, so this was done before shipment.

Long story short, I got an instant refund.
Oof! Now that's a bad shipping story.
<br />

triKlops

Speaking of package condition, check this out..

Of the major retailers, though, I've only had one issue recently with Pulse...a beat-up Cyclonus.  Amazon, on the other hand, I've lost track of how many items I've received that were damaged due to them using a bubble mailer or plastic bag instead of a freaking cardboard box.
Duuuude, damn that is crazy.
At least you got the refund going on it but a shame that had to ship out like that in the first place.
I only recently got hipped to Bullseye and got a couple deals recently.
Of the the 4 items, i got only 1 that was mildly worse than expected.
But i will keep an eye out more closely now, down the line.

engledogg

Yeah, 75% of the stuff I've gotten from Bullseye Deals has been fine (Jada Rise of the Beasts R/C Bumblebee, Rise of the Beasts Prime Funko Pop T-shirt combo, and Earthspark Optimus Prime with Robby Malto), but for some reason, not ol' Bumbleswoop, lol.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Go Up