Using pictures from a web host?

Started by tusko, June 01, 2014, 06:06:46 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

tusko

Can the all mighty SHMAX.COM use pictures hosted from photobucket?

I find it straight forward to upload my pics there, but find it a pain to load onto Shmax.  I know there are resolution differences, but the auto resize feature is nice.

So I guess alternatively can the SHMAX uploader resize or adjust the resolution of the images being put on the site to speed up loading reduce editing?  I want my 10Mg image to load without wait or edits regarding size even if it means its a lower quality on the actual site.

shmax

Can the all mighty SHMAX.COM use pictures hosted from photobucket?

I find it straight forward to upload my pics there, but find it a pain to load onto Shmax.  I know there are resolution differences, but the auto resize feature is nice.

So I guess alternatively can the SHMAX uploader resize or adjust the resolution of the images being put on the site to speed up loading reduce editing?  I want my 10Mg image to load without wait or edits regarding size even if it means its a lower quality on the actual site.

Sorry Tusko, but at this point I think your best bet is going to be to learn a little Photoshop (or, *shudder*... Gimp), like everybody else. Unless you know something the rest of us don't, you'll want to be in there anyway, adjusting the levels and contrast and whatnot. I'm assuming that you're talking about uploading reference photos, here... if you're talking about posting pics for the forums, then you can just post your photobucket links.

Go Up