[RESOLVED]Did the "sort by" options change?

Started by triKlops, March 23, 2014, 05:34:32 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

triKlops

March 23, 2014, 05:34:32 PM Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 04:57:16 PM by shmax
I went to check my database and noticed something different.
The "bought date newest" option that I use all the time, has been replaced by "added to database newest".

Is this an intentional change or a bug, I don't know.
However, if this is intentional, I would suggest a return of the bought date option.
Organization by date is how I keep track of a lot of stuff and would welcome its return.

Any info guys?
Thanks ahead of time.

shmax

I went to check my database and noticed something different.
The "bought date newest" option that I use all the time, has been replaced by "added to database newest".

Is this an intentional change or a bug, I don't know.
However, if this is intentional, I would suggest a return of the bought date option.
Organization by date is how I keep track of a lot of stuff and would welcome its return.

Any info guys?
Thanks ahead of time.

Ah, yes, I did just do a fairly huge update, and if I removed a favorite sort it was unintentional. The good news is that I can put it back. Are we talking about the "View Collection" page?

engledogg

Yeah, I think he is.

And add me to the list that would like the "Date Bought: Newest/Oldest" sort back for the "View Collection" page.  :)

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

shmax

Yeah, I think he is.

And add me to the list that would like the "Date Bought: Newest/Oldest" sort back for the "View Collection" page.  :)

MIKE
engledogg

Got it. Looks like I broke all kinds of sorts across all the pages. All fixed. Thanks, guys.

triKlops

Yes, that is what i was talking about.
Thanks for the fix: i use this sort feature constantly as reference.
Much appreciated!

Go Up