AOE Trailer

Started by tusko, March 05, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

tusko

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2014/03/04/first-full-transformers-age-of-extinction-trailer-arrives-we-dont-need-you-anymore/

We at least need a link to the new AOE trailer.  I dunno how to embed it.

Looks good to me.  Finally, the classic battle of robot vs robot dinosaur is realized on film, without me ever knowing it was a classic battle.  Duh-da-da Da-Dunt!

Optimus looks like he should.   Duh-da-da Da-Dunt!

There is a human element to feel empathy for and to ground the movie!   Duh-da-da Da-Dunt!

Music is epic in nature!   Duh-da-da Da-Dunt!

Comment liberally and profusely about your view of this trailer HERE!!
(  Duh-da-da Da-Dunt!  )

shmax

March 07, 2014, 02:05:34 PM Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 09:18:22 AM by shmax
Hmm. Didn't I hear somewhere that they were going to try a more streamlined design approach for the robots? They still look a bit over-worked to me, with enough kibble to feed a thousand Saint Bernards. Even Stanley Tucci looks like he could use a redesign...

tusko

March 08, 2014, 01:51:55 PM Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 01:54:16 PM by tusko
Isn't that what robots in disguise means?

Before they were insect-like creatures, now they are super humanoid samurai warriors with assorted car parts as armour, decoration or trench-coat like apparel.

I like it when they push the design envelope and try something new. However I'm going to wait and see which are the best of the best for this line of toys.  ROTF toys were so much better than movie 1 toys.

Go Up