Megahouse Machine Robo

Started by triKlops, April 15, 2023, 01:05:55 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

triKlops

April 15, 2023, 01:05:55 PM Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 05:15:23 PM by engledogg
Hello all,
Looking to see how we should classify these with nodes and new manufacturer; Megahouse.
Please see links for reference below.
I have just received the Robo Dorill and the other 2 will release before end of Q4 23.
The listings do have different setups for the first vs the other 2, which i will leave to mod discretion on how to sort these.
Thanks in advance.

Rod Dorill
Bike Robo
Blue Jet

engledogg

April 15, 2023, 05:07:09 PM Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 05:13:23 PM by engledogg
I fixed your links TriKlops...I'm not sure why, but the forums always butchers links.

Anyhow, you should be able to add a new manufacturer just by typing it in on the product add page.

As far as what category we should put it in, I'm not sure.  I'm assuming that "Chronos Strikes Back" is likely the same thing as "Revenge of Cronos", right?

@DestronPeter, you know a lot about MR stuff...any ideas?
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

triKlops

Ok, first one is in. 
Please take a look at format and listing to see if it needs shifting or a new node created.
If it is cohesive or needs correction, i can follow format for the following 2 once its a green light.
Thanks in advance.

engledogg

Looks good - https://shmax.com/product_details/58150/rod_drill

I tidied up the title and ended up creating a new subcategory for the toyline.  If need be, we can always fix it later.
Also, regarding assortment #s, I noticed that NA (capitalized) isn't treated the same way na (lowercase) is, and comes through as a unique assortment #.  So, for future reference, just go with na, which defaults to n/a.

Feel free to enter the other bots in the series.

MIKE
engledogg

Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

triKlops

Thanks Mike. Much appreciated. Working on the other 2 right now.

Go Up