How should I add this into my collection?

Started by Tripredacus, January 15, 2014, 08:01:26 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Tripredacus

engledogg

January 15, 2014, 08:29:54 AM Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 08:45:23 AM by engledogg
As Bumblebee...maybe make a note of it in the collection interface/blue bar. 

I've got a Greek G1 Huffer on a Brawn card, but I entered it as Huffer.  In this case, contents trumped package.

Some people would argue to not enter it at all, while some love errors like this and value them more than normal figures.  Personally, I'd enter it as Bumblebee.

I've also got a Prime Cyberverse Megatron on the regular cardback, but with the paper bubble insert for the DVD release.  So, it's got "Mini DVD Included!" on the paper bubble insert but "File Card Included!" on the card, instead of the accompanying "Full Episode Inside!", and no DVD inside.  Never opened or tampered with, so it came like this from the factory.  Sort of neat, and something that I didn't even really notice at first.  Come to think of it, I don't think I've even entered this one into my collection yet.

Either way, for one time in his life, Bumblebee gets to masquerade as Optimus Prime.  ;)

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Tripredacus

Yeah it is similar to that Armada Mini-con team I have that has the wrong paper insert inside. Your DVD one sounds more interesting tho.

Go Up