Tomica Prime packaging

Started by Tripredacus, January 13, 2014, 08:22:24 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Tripredacus

These items:
EDIT: woah, URLs broken in the forum.

Tomica's Prime Optimus Prime and Bumblebee releases... They aren't "sealed" in any form. The cardboard box they come in is not taped, however the toy inside is sealed in a plastic bag. I put it into my collection as "opened" although the bag is still sealed. Do you think that still counts as sealed even though the box isn't taped?

engledogg

January 13, 2014, 10:19:53 AM Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 10:25:16 AM by engledogg
Let me test something...http://www.shmax.com/products?q%5Bfilters%5D%5Btoyline%5D=3393

Works in Chrome.

As far as the box/sealed bag thing goes, personally, I guess I'd enter them as "opened".  Stuff like these that aren't factory-sealed with tape, I just enter as whatever condition they were initially available in, even if the interior "packaging" is still sealed.

But then again, there is a difference in "condition" between this type of packaging with the inner bag sealed and this type of packaging with the inner bag opened.  To me, I'd much rather have the inner bag sealed, but that's just me.  However, due to the constraints of the way we assign condition to these things, perhaps "opened" is the way to go?  I don't know...tough call.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Tripredacus

I think it comes down to personal preference on how to use the site. I guess I'm basically asking for opinions.

It applies to other toys as well. For example, Beetras toys were never truly "sealed" either.

Go Up