Need a manufacturer added

Started by Tripredacus, August 25, 2013, 02:00:56 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Tripredacus

Merchandise for this record (mods may only be able to see it)
http://www.shmax.com/product_details/14491/the_transformers_card_game

the Manufacturer is Waddingtons.

engledogg

Done.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

AlterNations

I also need a manufacturer added. The company is Cardinal Industries Inc.  Thanks... Its not listed and it won't let me submit a product without a manufacturer.

engledogg

Done.  As a side note, you can always add a product, even when the manufacturer isn't currently listed....just choose "Other" or "Hasbro" for manufacturer and put a note somewhere on the submission (I would use the "Comments" field) that you need "so-and-so manufacturer" added to the list.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

AlterNations

Sweet.. Thanks Mike... Just a thought, but, perhaps there should be an 'other' option and be able to type in manufacturer manually... Or, some instructions on the page stating what you just told me... again, Thanks...

shmax

Sweet.. Thanks Mike... Just a thought, but, perhaps there should be an 'other' option and be able to type in manufacturer manually... Or, some instructions on the page stating what you just told me... again, Thanks...

Yeah, we'll do something like that, eventually. Just one more thing for the 'ol pile...

triKlops

Please add MGS as a third party company; they have 3 kits that are not in the database

shmax

Done! You can now type in a manufacturer if the one you see is not in the drop-down list.

Go Up