Need help adding an accessory

Started by Tripredacus, August 16, 2013, 07:31:57 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Tripredacus

I tried to add an accessory to the G1 Mail away Ratchet (I have one coming in the mail) and I don't know how to add it. When I tried to add the accessory, it says I forgot to make a selection for form #1, but I don't know what it means by that.

I want to add the Paper Bio sheet with this description:

White paper with black printing of Tech Spec including the left portion of the normal box tech specs, consisting of the name, photo and bio but does not include the specs themselves.

Here's the figure record:
http://www.shmax.com/product_details/4535/ratchet

You can see what this accessory looks like here:
http://tfsource.com/blog/mail-away-g1-transformers-part-1/

engledogg

August 16, 2013, 10:21:16 AM Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 10:54:33 AM by engledogg
This kind of stuff does need an eventual clean-up as we have some bio cards being labeled "Tech Specs Cards", even though there are no number ratings on the card.

Currently, even though it's far from perfect, I'd go with "Bio/Specs (Non-Card)".

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Tripredacus

I see what the "real" problem is. If I submit an item without putting in a form, I get the red thing at the top saying to put in a form. But the page that I am at then doesn't have the form field. I have to go back to the previous page, refill in everything, set the form and then submit.

shmax

I see what the "real" problem is. If I submit an item without putting in a form, I get the red thing at the top saying to put in a form. But the page that I am at then doesn't have the form field. I have to go back to the previous page, refill in everything, set the form and then submit.

Sounds suspiciously like a bug! Will investigate after work. Thanks, Trip

engledogg

Ah, yeah...I assumed you were wondering about which form to choose as those bio sheets are a bit ambiguous...never thought it could have been a bug about the input itself.

MIKE
engledogg

engledogg

Yep, I just tested this...if you create a formless part, you end up on the submission page, but the screen doesn't load past "Mold".

I think we may have had something like this before...where the next screen would stop loading at whatever field the user forgot to enter.

Regular part submissions are working fine.

MIKE
engledogg

Tripredacus

Yep that is what I was seeing.

shmax

Should be fixed, now. Wow, that's been broken forever. Thanks again, guys.

Go Up