SDCC Whirl

Started by tusko, July 18, 2013, 08:35:00 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

tusko

Wow, the new pictures from SDCC of Whirl really make me not want to get the Ruination Wreckers now.

What is the wisdom of the Shmax unimind?  Wait for the Rotorstorm repaint?

engledogg

Whirl is awesome...that is all.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

tusko

So one is each scale?  Deluxe Wrecker Whirl, and what I assume is a Voyager SDCC Whirl?  I couldn't get a good feel for scale.

SoS

The one shown at SDCC is indeed a Voyager and I for one can't wait to get my hands on him. His eventual repaint will have to be heavily retooled like Springer was for him to be another character. Those claws have got to go for a Rotorstorm redeco. :)

--SoS

Antron007

Voyager Whirl does look awesome except that it kind of looks like they gave him 2 little red eyes. Or I'm just seeing it wrong.

SoS

The two red dots are more like lights on his helmet. His eye is hard since it's translucent (for light-piping action). The eye is in the in the middle in the black area of his face.

--SoS

EDIT: Attached picture

tusko

tusko

Little known fact, Whirl had the Dos Equis "most interesting man in the world" in his cockpit once.  He held him there for 3 years.

Antron007

Thanks for the pics :) Eye see it now.

triKlops

This new Whirl is great, about time he got a modern representation.
My stand in has been the RotF voyager with the Headrobots  Gyro upgrade kit that was put out a while back.

Go Up