3rd Party Discussion (thread formerly "Fans Project?")

Started by shmax, October 03, 2008, 10:32:22 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

August 13, 2011, 08:19:02 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Quote from: "SoS"
Shmax,
I'm personally all for adding 3rd party products, lord knows I buy plenty of them: but I think we need to tackle the Challenge of the Gobots and Diaclone stuff first. I'm sure Engledogg agrees with me in that regard.

--SoS
If you're willing to take on the bulk of the moderator duties for any or all of the above, and Engledogg doesn't object, then I say do whatever interests you.

engledogg

August 13, 2011, 08:22:14 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Diaclone won't be much of an issue (same goes for Microchange/Microman) as we already have a bunch of that mold information in the system under the Transformers brand (early TFs used those molds)...

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Wajo357

August 14, 2011, 07:55:23 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Nothing to add except that maybe the top category should be 'collection' instead of 'toys', since you are limiting yourself to 'toys' when you make that your top level.
<a href="http://www.shmax.com/img/sigs/signature.swf?user_id=853" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.shmax.com/img/sigs/signature.swf?user_id=853</a>

shmax

August 14, 2011, 01:43:33 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Quote from: "Wajo357"
Nothing to add except that maybe the top category should be 'collection' instead of 'toys', since you are limiting yourself to 'toys' when you make that your top level.
Good point. "Toys" was just an example, but I don't think it really matters too much what the root is called as you generally don't see it listed around the site--usually it's sort of invisible and you just see the children listed.

SoS

September 03, 2011, 12:17:45 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Quote from: "shmax"
If you're willing to take on the bulk of the moderator duties for any or all of the above, and Engledogg doesn't object, then I say do whatever interests you.
Quote from: "engledogg"
Diaclone won't be much of an issue (same goes for Microchange/Microman) as we already have a bunch of that mold information in the system under the Transformers brand (early TFs used those molds)...

MIKE
engledogg
Quote from: "Wajo357"
Quote from: "shmax"
Good point. "Toys" was just an example, but I don't think it really matters too much what the root is called as you generally don't see it listed around the site--usually it's sort of invisible and you just see the children listed.
Sooooo.....that a yes? I'm ready to start.

This can easily work with another toyline that Transformers has used some molds from in the past as well as recently. *cough*G.I.*cough*Joe*cough*

--SoS

Go Up