[RESOLVED]Masterpiece toys not registered in the count

Started by Phantom Dusclops, April 16, 2013, 08:46:57 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Phantom Dusclops

April 16, 2013, 08:46:57 AM Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 05:42:39 PM by shmax
I recently acquired some Masterpiece figures and I added them to my collection on Shmax. But the "Figure/Mold Completion" number doesn't count them. I just added some other figures and those were added to the total, yet the Masterpiece ones weren't, even if they show up in my collection. I don't get it.

shmax

I recently acquired some Masterpiece figures and I added them to my collection on Shmax. But the "Figure/Mold Completion" number doesn't count them. I just added some other figures and those were added to the total, yet the Masterpiece ones weren't, even if they show up in my collection. I don't get it.

Which products are you talking about? How about a link or two?

engledogg

Could it be that there aren't currently any figure contents in the products you added?

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Phantom Dusclops

The figures are the recent Soundwave and cassettes, which have empty pages, so that's the reason. I got it.

engledogg

Gotcha...while we're talking about Soundwave...can you (or anyone reading this thread) confirm that the Megatron gun is the same mold that came with MP-1?  It looks similar, but before I go assigning it a new mold, I want to make sure.

MIKE
engledogg

engledogg

April 16, 2013, 09:54:41 AM Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 10:25:21 AM by engledogg
It looks like the stock portion was modified, at least:
http://www.shmax.com/part_details/21075

vs the one seen here:

http://lmb3.net/2013/02/01/blog-312-toy-review-transformers-masterpiece-soundwave-and-laserbeak/

And I think the gun handle area was retooled...

MIKE
engledogg

shmax

Just tidying up--so is there a bug here, or no?

engledogg

Nope, no bug here.

MIKE
engledogg

Go Up