Arms Microns.

Started by Antron007, February 14, 2013, 04:36:46 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Antron007

February 14, 2013, 04:36:46 PM Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 04:39:44 PM by Antron007
I got my first AM in the mail today (Shining R.A. P). I dig it. I enjoyed putting it together. They are a little bigger than I expected. It looks nice. I'm a sucker for clear & light piping plastics. Light is my favorite gimmick.

As I was putting it together I realized that I could put a different color crystal on him and make a unique one. I didn't mess with him and put him together properly. But I have some more on the way (Gasaphon/Gatcha, Not nearly as expensive as sR.A. P) I'm totally into the combo weapon / super weapon concept. I'm wondering what kind of new weapons you could make if you mixed the  crystals with different figures.

I know you can physically just stick AMs together but I'm interested in what can be done within "the rules" of the 3 crystals make a combo and if they are the same color they are super combos. Speaking of just sticking AMs together. Check out these pics I found on google.

Anyone else have any Arms Microns. Done anything cool with them? I'd like to see.

Thanks

Go Up