Must be yours cause they're not microns. (lol)

Started by Antron007, January 01, 2013, 06:23:24 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Antron007

I personally have no Japanese toys yet but I'm coming real close to buying some microns. Especially with the 2 weapon packs that just came out.

My wallet has to recover from the holidays but once I'm balanced out again, and assuming I'll have my local area well drained, I'll be getting some microns.

I haven't got to play with any or even physically see them. I know I have at least one collector / competitor in my area but I don't know who he is. I just know the manager at my fav TRU told me there's a guy coming in and buying up the stock like I do. (I manage to score at least bi-weekly). I say competitor because in my area that's what it's like. If I see something I want I have to get it right then and there because it won't be there when I come back. It's like the guy follows me. lol  (I'm still looking for a Powerizer Dreadwing. I broke the rule and now I  haven't seen one in about 6 weeks now.)

Anyway, (sorry)   From photos, the microns make US minicons seem kinda lame. The Jap ones almost seem like super target masters or something. I wish US would do microns or bring back and revamp target masters. I love my Universe Cyclonus and Masterpiece Rodimus mostly for the target masters.

There's alot of  awesome TFs coming out now and soon. (WFC Line is pretty sweet IMO) So can anyone help talk me into why I should be buying the minicons up? Can somebody who has some maybe share their opinion with me?

Thanks

Go Up