The journey continues

Started by Antron007, November 24, 2012, 09:24:08 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Antron007

Hey guys,
Just wanted to let you all know that I have not abandoned the photo project. I got a smaller, more appropriate sized light box now and

some GE reveal bulbs and my levels are coming out pretty good but my focus is blurry on the edges and pics are grainy. Now I'll admit iv'e not been using the best cameras. I also am not opposed to dropping a couple hundo on a good camera but I'm holding out to see what Santa brings me first.

I'm very happy with my light box. Someone here posted about getting a storage bin and a T-shirt and I have to say I am impressed at what a lighting difference $35 makes. ($5 shirt, $10 box, $15 bulbs, sales tax)

As for the shirt I've actually used 2 kinds. A white Starter dry-eze (Or whatever they're called, slightly textured material) and a white Starter compression T. (Has a nice shiny quality. I messed mine up and plan on getting a new one. Looks alot like the pro light boxes. But the Dry-eze is doing me right.)

Anyway I'm still on the mission. I have enough to contribute to justify the expense but a GOOD camera is on the xmas list so we'll see what Mrs. Clause comes up with.

Thanks for all the advice all of you have given.

Go Up