[RESOLVED]Contribute Info question.

Started by Antron007, November 13, 2012, 05:57:44 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Antron007

November 13, 2012, 05:57:44 PM Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 12:03:52 AM by shmax
I was looking at my Contribute Info page and noticed that it lists needing pictures for some things but when I go to the item there are pictures there. Is that because you want a better photo? Kind of a "this will do for now, but would like better ones?"

I've given up on taking my in package photos for a minute and wanted to try taking some shots of my open figures. I don't want to spend any time I don't have too trying to take pics of stuff you already have.

Thanks

engledogg

November 13, 2012, 07:32:40 PM Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 07:34:23 PM by engledogg
I was looking at my Contribute Info page and noticed that it lists needing pictures for some things but when I go to the item there are pictures there. Is that because you want a better photo? Kind of a "this will do for now, but would like better ones?"

Yep, stuff that has a BBTS or Hasbro pic associated with it will show up in your Contribute Info page as we prefer user-submitted photos over Hasbro stock photos and the like.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Antron007

Go Up