Show off your favorite TF!

Started by Hellscream333, August 03, 2008, 07:10:47 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

shmax

Cool, who is that? I just picked up a new camera myself, Tusko. Hope to have some pictures to share (of my beloved/accursed GD-99 Aquarion) as soon as I finish reading the manual, which is 400+ pages long. I'm thinking sometime in mid-2017...

shmax

April 28, 2015, 08:44:15 AM Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 09:17:14 AM by shmax
Using a Nikon D5500:

It's not the most glamorous shot in the world, but I like that you can read all the little stampings and other details fairly easily. The particularly neat part as that I didn't have to do any post-processing (not even levels)--this is straight out of the camera.

tusko

April 28, 2015, 03:14:51 PM Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 07:26:12 AM by tusko
This is beast wars Rampage http://www.shmax.com/product_details/353/rampage.  The most kibbly beastformer in all the land.
He's a fun character on the cartoon.  Your camera should serve you well.  I have the D5100 and I quite like it.  I just picked up a 18-70mm lens for it and its got great colour.

tusko

tusko

tusko

Macro of combiner wars Skywarp's face.  The legion class toy.

shmax

Sublime, Tusko. Great to have you back.

tusko

August 12, 2016, 09:07:19 AM Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 11:25:10 AM by tusko
Thanks Shmax!!  I've been here, just slow with the collecting/photography.
Best wishes!

shmax

Ooh, I like that one. Even I know that's Megatron, but does he turn into a gun or a tank? He looks gunnish, but I see treads...

SoS

Apeface wielding Apeface. Nice.

If we don't get proper bodies for the proper Headmasters from Hasbro or Takara I am going to be so pissed. I'll still absolutely love the Titans Return line, but I'll be pissed at the fact that non-Headmaster characters got to be Headmasters before the "real" ones got their proper remakes.

--SoS

Spiff-O-Matic

Ooh, I like that one. Even I know that's Megatron, but does he turn into a gun or a tank? He looks gunnish, but I see treads...
That's the Combiner Wars leader Megatron. He turns into a tank, as can be seen here... http://www.shmax.com/part_details/41902/megatron

tusko

tusko

tusko

triKlops

Nice use of the chrome guns and dope group shot!

Go Up