What's on your want list?

Started by engledogg, July 07, 2011, 10:39:37 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

engledogg

July 07, 2011, 10:39:37 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
Some of us have just upgraded into the latest systems out there (I just got an Xbox 360 this past Christmas - yes, I know I'm that much behind the times), while others have been on the cutting edge of technology since birth.  I'm sure many of you guys have a list of video games that you plan on picking up.  From classic to current games, which ones are on your want lists?

I've recently been recommended Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2, so I suppose I'll make those two the first on my list.

Xbox 360:
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2

Wii:
Super Mario Galaxy 2

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

shmax

July 07, 2011, 02:26:18 PM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
At this point I've just about played all the next-generation games I want to play, and am now focusing on the ones I don't really want to play. After that will come the games I'd rather pass through my digestive system than play, and then after all that will come games based on movies. One thing I've been cheerfully neglecting are portable games. I know there are a lot of pretty good games on the handhelds, but I dunno, something about the visual of me huddling in the dark with a Nintendo DS when I have a high-def 50" screen looming over me gives me pause, so to speak. Still, I recently ordered all the Kingdom Hearts portable games, just for completion's sake.

But in November and December the great sequel machines begin their churning, Assasin's Creed: Revelations (groan, every year with them), Uncharted 3, Elder Scrolls 5, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and--oh wait, none of that matters, because in October we get Batman: Arkham City. For those of you who haven't played the first one, drop whatever it is you are doing and go finish it. I'm lookin' at you, Ed...

SoS

July 08, 2011, 09:52:55 AM Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Guest
I have a very long list, so to make it easier let me just mention the games that are due for release later this year.

PS3
Batman: Arkham City
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
ICO and Shadow of the Colossus: The Collection (I own the PS2 version for SotC but never had the chance to pick up ICO)
Spider-Man: Edge of Time
Dark Souls
The Darkness II
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
X-Men: Destiny

Xbox 360
Gears of War 3

3DS
Star Fox 64 3D

--SoS

Go Up