Toyhax/ Captured Prey weapons

Started by triKlops, September 11, 2017, 05:34:22 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

triKlops

So, I just got in a set of guns for the TR Clone Fastclash from Captured Prey, as an exclusive manufactured by Toyhax.
Is there any room for this in the database for this kind of double 3rd party exclusive or do these guns trend to close to Shapeways territory to be included.

Here is the link to the item.
Toyhax /CP exclusive guns for TR Fastclash

Any thoughts folks?

shmax

KidTDragon? SoS? Where are you guys?

KidTDragon

Looks like they hew closer to Renderform than Shapeways, so I guess we can add them. I just dropped a ToyHax category in for them.
<br />

shmax

Groovy, thanks much.

triKlops

KidTDragon

Is the name supposed to be in all-caps?
<br />

SoS

I don't think they're supposed to be in caps. Also, were those guns for Flastclash sold separately? I thought they were bundled with their Chaos of Velocitron labels set.

--SoS

triKlops

September 21, 2017, 04:47:48 PM Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 04:49:56 PM by triKlops
Is the name supposed to be in all-caps?
Yes. Not in caps

triKlops

I don't think they're supposed to be in caps. Also, were those guns for Flastclash sold separately? I thought they were bundled with their Chaos of Velocitron labels set.

--SoS
Correct, not in caps.
Captured Prey had the guns as an exclusive seperately.
Otherwise sold as addition to CoV label set.

SoS

September 21, 2017, 07:49:01 PM Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 07:50:35 PM by SoS

--SoS
Captured Prey exclusive...interesting. Thanks for the info triKlops (plus, I totally didn't even see the obvious link on your first post). :)

--SoS

triKlops

--SoS
Captured Prey exclusive...interesting. Thanks for the info triKlops (plus, I totally didn't even see the obvious link on your first post). :)

--SoS
Thanks; i was wondering if anyone had noticed the link for a bit.
Hopefully this progresses into regular releases of these individual weapons via CP.
I love toyhax projects but i am so far behind on the sticker sheets i have, didn't feel the need to pick up the whole set.
So for now, the guns will suffice for the little guy.

Go Up