Go Down

triKlops

One hell of a lineup Tusko; great job.

tusko

tusko

Sorry, I reorganized my photobucket and broke all my links.  Grrr

New pics:

Antron007

I'v seen pics of legends Thundercracker and Blackjack on Superion. I figured sinsce TC and Starscream were the same mold I'd give putting my SC on mine a shot. This is how it turned out. I really like how SCs colors compliment Superion.

tusko

March 28, 2015, 06:20:37 AM Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 06:22:59 AM by tusko
That looks awesome Antron007!
I like how the Decepticon symbols show prominently.

I missed out on the Starscream figures, he and Megatron never showed up in my part of Canada.  I really wanted the Waspinator and Chop Shop figures that came with them!

Nice post!!

I couldn't get this shot to work, but I tried!

triKlops

Another round of nice work Ant and Tusko; keep em coming!

Antron007

Thanks guys. Hey Tusko, I'm not sure if you have a Big Lots store in your neck of the woods but, if you do you may still find them there. You might get lucky. My local Walmarts just did't buy TFs for a wave or two but I end up finding a few nice finds at a TJ Maxx. I've seen Screamer and Megs w/ pals at Big Lots maybe 2 months ago. I know, regions very and all but, if you like the thrill of the hunt, it wouldn't hurt to try.

My area usually get things 6-8 weeks after they are officially released. I've mail ordered a few things but I really like finding them, and being able to select the package, maybe spot a defect. I always look at the paint jobs. If there is more than one there, I definitely compare them. With mail order, you just get what you get.

I've found some great finds in the oddest places. I landed Generations Skullgrin for $10 (usd) less than 2 years ago. New in box. Where, do you ask? A record shop called Flipside in Michigan on my way to the last Nine Inch Nails concert. They had records, cds, t-shirts, and collectibles. ;) That figure plagued me because any time I saw him I didn't have the cash for him. I favor C/H/U/G figures and that was mold I'd seen a bunch of times but just missed out on. It was so cool to find him years later, in a record shop, at a great price. (This was when they were just starting to go up in price.)

So I guess the moral of my story is never lose hope. Even if it's the crazy gold one, I'll own an MP Megatron one day. Let's be real, he's a money maker. They'll put out another MP Megs in the next couple of years. So, three cheers for hoping. :)

tusko

tusko

triKlops

Tusko; Those TFP Shockwaves look sweet.

tusko

tusko

shmax

Lookin' good, Tusko!

tusko

Thank you TriKlops and Shmax!  Got a new lens for the camera and I like what it does.

tusko

Go Up