Advanced Wishlist.

Started by Antron007, March 20, 2013, 03:27:18 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Antron007

How difficult would it be to be able to add molds to the wishlist?

http://www.shmax.com/database/12438?part_filter=7&r=1&browse=2

Say if this mold could be added to the wishlist somehow and by doing so would add all the known products with that mold to the wishlist. And removing a mold from the wishlist would do the same to the products.

It's just a thought. My collecting is driven primarily by getting new molds so having a wishlist based on molds would be awesome. I've probably got 15-20 figures on my wishlist because of the mold. CHUG Ratchet & Ironhide is a good example. Once I get either of them they are both going off of the wish list. It'd be cool to be able to just remove the mold from the wishlist with one click.

Not a big deal. I just figured I'd ask. ;-)

shmax

How difficult would it be to be able to add molds to the wishlist?

http://www.shmax.com/database/12438?part_filter=7&r=1&browse=2

Say if this mold could be added to the wishlist somehow and by doing so would add all the known products with that mold to the wishlist. And removing a mold from the wishlist would do the same to the products.

It's just a thought. My collecting is driven primarily by getting new molds so having a wishlist based on molds would be awesome. I've probably got 15-20 figures on my wishlist because of the mold. CHUG Ratchet & Ironhide is a good example. Once I get either of them they are both going off of the wish list. It'd be cool to be able to just remove the mold from the wishlist with one click.

Not a big deal. I just figured I'd ask. ;-)

That's a good idea. Actually, the first thing I'm going to do after finishing toyline expansion and the new profile page is beef up the mold tracking system. The idea is that you'll be able to browse molds (as opposed to browsing toys that use a mold, which is what we have now), edit molds, tie forms to molds, and so on. Once we get that far, we'll be in a better position to start doing things like mold-based wishlists and watchlists.

Antron007

Go Up