Fall of Cybertron items

Started by Tripredacus, July 23, 2013, 03:16:01 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

SoS

You guys are over-thinking the Generations breakdown too much. The breakdown is pretty simple. There is no need to separate Series 1 into FoC vs non-FoC. Everything that has been released under Series 1 is Fall of Cybertron. The easiest solution is just to call the sub-cat Series 1: Fall of Cybertron. Just as Series 2 packaging will all have the Thrilling 30 printed all over the box/card. The full breakdown for the Generations cat could be as simple as:

Generations
  > Generations (2010)
  > Series 1: Fall of Cybertron
  > Series 2: Thrilling 30

The only break in the sub-categories comes from the original run of the Generations figs which we have come to call as Generations (2010).

Too late for me to think, elaborate on my post further. I may add to this in the morning.

-- SoS

shmax

You guys are over-thinking the Generations breakdown too much. The breakdown is pretty simple. There is no need to separate Series 1 into FoC vs non-FoC. Everything that has been released under Series 1 is Fall of Cybertron. The easiest solution is just to call the sub-cat Series 1: Fall of Cybertron. Just as Series 2 packaging will all have the Thrilling 30 printed all over the box/card. The full breakdown for the Generations cat could be as simple as:

Generations
  > Generations (2010)
  > Series 1: Fall of Cybertron
  > Series 2: Thrilling 30

The only break in the sub-categories comes from the original run of the Generations figs which we have come to call as Generations (2010).

Too late for me to think, elaborate on my post further. I may add to this in the morning.

-- SoS

For his next trick, SoS will figure out where to put this. But seriously, that sounds pretty sensible. Ed?

engledogg

Sounds good to me.

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Antron007

I believe THAT goes with the meats and proteins portion of the food pyramid. ;)

tusko

I thought it was pie.... Platy-pie. :P

Tripredacus

I knew we could figure it out.  8)

Go Up