Photo of the Whenever - September 28, 2013

Started by engledogg, September 28, 2013, 12:11:39 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

engledogg

September 28, 2013, 12:11:39 PM Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 05:36:02 PM by engledogg

Once again, courtesy of Spliffdizzle, here we have everyone's favorite radioactive Creamsicle, Sunstorm.  Only avalable at BotCon 2013, Sunstorm was part of the Rainmakers Souvenir set and sold out very quickly.  If you were lucky enough to get one, be warned...this guy is not, I repeat, NOT filled with ice cream.  That was a costly little experiment - anyone happen to have an extra? ;)
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

Spiff-O-Matic

As a matter of fact I do have an extra, but he only comes with his brothers as a set. Interested?

BTW, I hate how lame these guys can pose... what is that dance called he's doing?

engledogg

BTW, I hate how lame these guys can pose... what is that dance called he's doing?

I don't know, but thank goodness he's not twerking.  Or is he?  :)

MIKE
engledogg
Dumba$$ that used to buy everything...not so much anymore.

2ndSoundWave

If you were lucky enough to get one, be warned...this guy is not, I repeat, NOT filled with ice cream.

But... that was the only reason I wanted one :(

Antron007

If you were lucky enough to get one, be warned...this guy is not, I repeat, NOT filled with ice cream.

But... that was the only reason I wanted one :(

No worries friend. He tastes so good that you won't even notice the lack of ice cream filling.

Go Up